Monday, May 11, 2015

West Weald Cottage

My Current Project:


While Luna's house is usually really modern and completely lore-breaking, I don't usually like that for anyone but Luna. I wanted a more lore-friendly cottage for my other characters. 

West Weald Cottage is an old idea. I had a different cottage here for about 2 years before I completely scrapped it to start over. It just took me a long time to actually start over. Nothing is the same this time except for the location, which is near Bleak Falls Cave.

Exterior:

There is a small vegetable patch outside with a scarecrow watching over it, and a pretty sitting area with a window box full of flowers and a bird feeder. The birds can be seen hanging around the porch. The cute door bell is retextured Stroti's Mushroom House.

Exterior Details



Interior:

The inside is furnished in mostly middle class furniture, and with various resources that fit nicely. The dresser has a working alchemy station on top, and the shelf on the right wall has some pets. (Fish and bugs.) The kitchen will be somewhat functional once I get around to scripting it (coffee etc....). There is a bathing area behind the shutters. The table is set for two, as the house is only set up for my character and one companion.

Interior





No comments:

Post a Comment