Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Red Rogue Armor (And Clothing)

** If you downloaded before 8/22/20, please redownload because there was a problem with the texture paths. **

I made another outfit based on art I found on Pinterest. I've called this one the Red Rogue Armor. It comes in both armor and clothing options. The clothing option has the pauldrons removed. The outfit is female only and uses the HGEC body.

Here is the picture they are based on:


And here is how it turned out. I actually got in-game pics this time, and you can see a tiny preview of Luna's new house as well:




The outfits can be found in the testing hall. The box is white and covered in red flowers. It is sticking out of the wall next to the door to Hawkhaven. You can fast travel from Hawkhaven once you get the goodies. The box will respawn. The boxes can be used as a modder's resource as long as you credit me and Korana (the original creator of the boxes). Both the armor and clothing versions use my generic "Lunasprite Icon" as the icon. As I have said before, I hate making icons and it can keep me form finishing projects, so now I use the same icon for everything.


Credits:

Room207
Chakaru
Darigaz17
Mondstein
zzjay
Korana

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see your new post! I was just looking for new clothes for my character, and I think Red Rogue is perfect. I love this outfit, thank you for sharing it! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it. And thank you for commenting so frequently. It really makes me smile. I hope this is a great new look for your character.

      Delete