Saturday, January 12, 2019

Shaman's Robe

** If you downloaded before 8/22/20, please redownload because there was a problem with the texture paths. **

One of things I do when I'm bored is look up pictures of fantasy characters on Pintrest and try to recreate them in Oblivion. Of course I can't make any of them exact, so I try to get the feel of the outfit more than an exact copy.

A while ago I came across this image of a Shaman, and decided that that robe just needed to exist in my game.


There are both male and female variations. Here's the pictures. (I'm not feeling up to going into the game and finding a nice location to take screenshots, so I just took pics in Nifskope.) 

Female:


Male:


Hood:


The outfit can be found in the testing hall as always. It is in a gift box covered in hedgehogs (lol so cute). The box will respawn. The ground mesh is also a hedgehog box. I keep forgetting to mention it, but any of my gift boxes can be used as a modder's resource strangely patterned presents or something. If you use the boxes, you'll need to give credit to Korana for the original meshes.

Gift Boxes:


I hope you enjoy this little mod. I would suggest that you use it along side my Shaman Equipment and Shaman's Real Estate mods. Clicking on those names will take you to the blog pages they can be found on. Happy Shaman-ing!

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is very suitable for my new elf character - you make me and her happy, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I'm not too late for leaving a comment here. This mashup looks very nice, I like both the male and the female version. An excellent job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I'm always so happy to hear that my mods are enjoyed. <3

    ReplyDelete