Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Ironwood Nut Retex

I have always hated the way the ironwood nut looks. It's just a blurry mess... I often want my characters to snack of them, but haven't wanted to place any decorative dishes around their homes because the nuts just look yucky.

Well not anymore! The original texture was 32x32, and my replacer is 256x256. You can clearly see the texture of the shell, and the green bits look a bit more appetizing now.

The Terrible Original:


My New & Improved Version:


There is an optional icon replacer included as well. Just drop it into your Textures folder along with the main file and you'll have a complete ironwood nut makeover. I kept the icon optional in case anyone has a particular liking for the vanilla icons and didn't want to force my different looking one on them.

My Icon:



A Cute Pic of a Bowl of Nuts in Luna's Unfinished Tower:



Credits:

jbvw for the texture that I modified to become the shell of the nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment