Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Luna's House Update

Hi everyone. I recently decided to completely change the building of Luna's house. I had just run out of ideas for the one I had been using for years. I really tried to make this one lore-friendly, and think I succeeded pretty well. I really like how it is turning out. I'm struggling a bit with the tower and exterior, though. I need to move the house back a bit so that there is room to actually decorate the front of the house, and I don't know what else to put in the tower but overall it's turning out nicely.

Alchemy Station Near the Kitchen


Kitchen




Downstairs Storage



Bedroom





(The Mushroom Tree Might Be Replaced With a Fishtank)


Tower



Exterior



If any of you guys have ideas for the tower or exterior, please share them in the comments. I'd love to hear what you think. I really like this new building. Please let me know what you think. :)

8 comments:

  1. Very lovely and cozy house, all the decor, furniture, other things - all that creates positive impressionand, and especially I like the portraits of your characters, think this is really sweet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! In my own story telling, all of my characters are doing things in the game at the same time, even though in reality they are in different save files. I like to show that through the portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great attention to detail! It's astounding to look at your effort into your projects. The portraits are quite a nice touch. Do you think,they would all live together in that house>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will ever have all of my characters living together. Many of them have their own homes, and, as mentioned, they are in different save files. I have thought about making CM companion versions of a few of them. In particular, I would like Luna and Bastian to explore Tamriel together. I might do that eventually, but for now everyone is on their own.

      Delete
    2. Sorry to interrupt... If I may offer an advice, in my experience the GGC companion are more easy-to-use and seem more lifelike, than CM. They also do not require any other mod to work. It's just my opinion, but may be it will be useful. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I'll look into that. I do hate how CM companions go on strange auto-pilot when standing around.

      Delete
    4. What else I like in GGC companions - you can rewrite their dialogues or add some new greetings and etc, to bring them more personality... To be honest, I don't know, if it is possible to do with with CM companions or not, may be you can rewrite their dialogues too. But my modding skills are too poor, one day I tried to make some CM companions, but it was too difficult to me and I just gave up. XD

      Delete
    5. My Dremora companion uses CM companions and it doesn't work very well. I hope that GGC will work better. The dialog is important to me too, and CM doesn't seem to work with that.

      Delete