Sunday, December 14, 2014

Introducing Freya Windsinger

Freya Windsinger is a character that I've played on and off for almost 2 years, but I was never quite satisfied with how I had her set up. She started out as just a vanilla Nord, and has evolved from there. I spent last night piecing together some new equipment for her, and making a new face and eyes. I quite like how she turned out. I haven't decided if she will end up with a lip piercing yet....





Unlike pretty much every other character I play, Freya is a warrior and fights with a longsword. I don't usually do that, as I kinda suck at it. Like really.... But I'm hoping that playing Freya more routinely will improve my hack and slash skills. =)

When Freya first came into existence she was a paladin of the Nine, but now she's a bit looser in her beliefs and slightly more amoral at times. I haven't made her a home yet, but plan to start on that today. The original Freya lived in a cottage I made in the West Weald, but I don't have that house anymore. I might still put her home in that spot, though. It's pretty near Bleak Flats Cave, so I had a small cottage there for a long time. Anyway.... This is Freya. She kicks ass. Or she will once I get better at melee...lol.

~~~~~~~~~~

Update: She ended up with a small silver stud in her nose, which I like better than a lip piercing anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment