Friday, December 26, 2014

Alice in Wonderland

I got Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for Christmas (one of the best movies ever....) which has inspired me to make a Wonderland themed mod for Oblivion. I currently have a half-furnished cottage and a custom Alice race. The cottage relies heavily on the Shivering Isles but uses other resources as well. I even made my own shitty version of the Cheshire Cat. Chess will adventure with Alice. Alice can also summon three little mushroom creatures to fight with her. The spell summons one of the three at random. If I like what I end up with, I'll probably release my Wonderland Cottage and Alice race for everyone to play with. :)

Here's Alice in her custom blue dresses:



Here's Chess: (I'm aware that he looks pretty crappy, but it's the best I can do right now....)


And here's the rest of the cottage so far: (Not even close to finished, don't worry.)






Alice and Chess:


The Shrooms: 








I hope you like it. I'm certainly having fun putting it all together. I'm so obsessed with Alice in Wonderland it's ridiculous. I've been sleeping under a Cheshire Cat comforter sense I was 15, and I'm now 24.....

No comments:

Post a Comment