Monday, July 26, 2021

Suzania's House Update Pics

For anyone who doesn't remember, Suzania is my blind character based off of my mom, who is legally blind. She lives near Skingrad in a cottage called Shadeleaf Retreat. It is next to Shadeleaf Copse I lost the original cottage in a water-on-my-laptop incident last year, and so have finally rebuilt it from the ground up. I like the new version a lot better. Suzania collects lots of magical trinkets, so I gave her lots of display room. Here are some pictures.

Exterior




Entryway


Alchemy Station


Dining Area


Kitchen



Sitting Area


Bedroom



This is a link to pictures of the original if you would like to compare them:


4 comments:

  1. I love your style of interior decorating--cozy niches with lots of little details. :) Thanks for these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really love getting feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzania lives in a charming house. I really like what a nice and cozy place she lives in. <3

    ReplyDelete