Monday, July 19, 2021

Nova's House Pics - July 2021

As those of you who have been around for a few years know, I have been decorating and redecorating Nova's house since like 2014. It has been through two different house models and two different locations. When I first started, it was very modern, but it has been completely lore friendly for the last few years. It was originally located very near Anvil, in front of the stables, and now it is in the wilderness of the West Weald. I like to use similar textures to the nearby towns in my architecture, and so the wood and doors used in the house are from Skingrad, as well as the exterior stonework. I have recently done a lot of work on it and wanted to show it off to anyone who would like to see. Here're some pics for your viewing pleasure. :)

Entryway



Alchemy Station


Kitchen





Upstairs




Tower





Exterior
(The window box has a couple flowers from Morrowind because Nova is originally from there and is the Nerevarine)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice and cozy house. I especially like the portraits of your characters here and there in the house - it's super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy with it. I really like the portraits as well. I imagine that all of my characters exist in the world at the same time and know each other, so that's why I put up the pictures.

      Delete