Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Progression of My Characters

Some of my characters have evolved quite a bit sense their creation. I was looking back through my older screenshots, and was amused at how different they look now as apposed to when I originally thought them up. So I thought I'd post some pictures showing the evolution of my characters.

Luna:

Original:


....


Current:


Alice:

Original:


....


Current:


S'Dara:

Original (NPC):


....


Current:


Freya Windsinger:

Original


....


Current:


I just like looking back at how far my characters have come, and in some cases, you can tell my modding skills have improved as well. (Oh god the background in the original Luna pic. I thought that house wasn't bad at the time, but looking back, it was barely decorated and almost completely furnished in tan..... And the half finished Wonderland Cottage.)

If anyone has any thoughts on my characters, or how they've evolved over time, feel free to comment. I'd like to know what people think of them.

7 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! It is very interesting to follow their development. Looks like your Luna and Freya have changed most of all) I wish I could see all of them as the followers or NPCs with elaborate behavior, but I know it's very difficult to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have Freya as a companion, but it is currently beyond my skill to do. Luna will always be just mine, but I will share things made for them, but never actually Luna. I'm glad you liked this. It was fun to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also find your characters' development interesting. Not only in terms of modding skill, but in how your aesthetics and style preferences change over time as well. I think you've mentioned for example you've moved away a bit from dressing your characters in modern clothing, which I see reflected here. (Sorry if I seem like someone out of the blue, I've commented a couple times anonymously but mostly just lurk.)

    In any case, your characters and blog are always fun to see and I'm glad you share your Oblivion adventures here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! <3 Even if you had just popped in out of the blue, you would be welcome, but I'm glad you aren't anonymous today. Hi there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love your work 🥰 You are so creative! :o I love Alice's and Jeelia-Tora's story and how they look like. I have both of them installed and I have a bit of an issue with Alice's body texture. I have Blockhead installed and everything that was mentioned (i play morroblivion so maybe this have something to do with it idk), but XD the central part of the body like chest and the other is placed on knees XD (so it is doubled) and then on a back there is one nipple XD Do you have any idea/clue what is it that cause it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when you are playing oblivion with them installed, do you have for example roberts bodies installed too?

      Delete
    2. i fixed it B))) hgec and roberts male body

      Delete