Saturday, August 22, 2020

Texture Pathing Issues in 2018-2020 Mods - So Sorry About That!! - Find Fixes Here

I just wanted to jump on here real quick and let you guys know that I have had a glitch in nifskope for a while. I'm not sure what caused it but it is better now. Some of the meshes in my mods starting in 2018 have textures with their paths starting in the "D:" drive. Sorry about this. Links to the updated mods are below. The links on the original pages will link to the fixed files as well.
I am so sorry!!
Also please, please let me know in the future if there is something wrong with a mod I upload. This was happening for two years before I realized something was wrong. It looks normal in game on my pc, so I didn't realize until now.

- Also compressed some textures on steampunk outfits -
- Shaman's Armor actually had incorrect mesh paths due to my brain fog. Seamed like the best place to post the fix though. -

1 comment: