Monday, August 31, 2020

Honey-Brown Furniture Resource

I have sadly had this sitting on my computer for a couple of years, but never got around to putting the finishing touches on it. I was no longer using it in Luna's house and it just fell by the wayside. I am glad to have finally finished it up so I can share it with you guys. 

Note: I checked every mesh to make sure the texture path glitch isn't present. It is all good to go.

-- The images don't show everything. --











If you use this resource, you need to credit me and everyone on in my credits list. Please let me know what you do with it. I'm always curious.

Credits:

Riley Marks
Stroti
jbvw
Anistar
Aisis
Garnet
kaizit
ORTEAM
Tarnsman
Xiamara
Yevic
Oblivimonk
RenderStuff.com
side777
plaintextures.com
textures.com

2 comments:

  1. A lovely and cosy furniture set! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I finally got around to finishing it up.

      Delete