Thursday, September 20, 2018

Halloween Outfit 2018

** If you downloaded before 8/22/20, please redownload because there was a problem with the texture paths. **

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I have made a very cute witch's outfit for the HGEC body, and want to share the cuteness. It comes with a hat that can be equipped to either the amulet or tail slot. The outfit can be found in the testing hall near the central pillar thingy. It is in a gift box with a candy corn pattern.




In case you're interested, here pics od my previous Halloween Outfits:







Sorry this post was a bit short. I am struggling especially badly with my Ehlers-Danlos 
Syndrome right now and I'm having a very hard time concentrating. I hope you enjoy my Halloween goodies. :) 

P.S. I've made a generic icon to use for my mods for now. I hate making icons and it often keeps me from finishing projects. I think my new icon is cool though. Hope you don't mind too much.

3 comments:

  1. It's a very cute outfit, it looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of the year again! Thank you new Halloween Outfits :)

    Hope, you'll feel better. Please, take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete