Thursday, September 20, 2018

Field Alchemist Updated!

** If you downloaded before 8/22/20, please redownload because there was a problem with the texture paths. **

A while ago I made an outfit for Emma's Companion Vilja to wear in my game and called it the Field Alchemist's Attire, but of course you can use it whether you have Vilja in your game or not. It came in both clothing and armor versions, but they looked the same. Now there is a new look for the armor. I made it to look as if she put some armor pieces on top of the outfit. I also removed the thing around the neck and added a necklace. I really like the result. Here is Vilja modeling the clothing and armor for us.




I hope you all enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. I love this update and it's cool to see you posting again after some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've waited for this outfit update. The armor looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great update! I definitely have to put this on Vilja when I get the chance! =D Have a wonderful Halloween ^^

    ReplyDelete