Saturday, October 1, 2022

2022 Halloween Outfit


As people who have been here a while know, every year I make a Halloween themed outfit for Oblivion (except for 2017 - I was too sick that year). Last year I decided to combine all of the outfits into a single mod to save loading slots, as well as declutter the testing hall where I put the container. This mod will overwrite the one from last year. Anyway, here are some pictures:

2022




Pictures Of All The Older Outfits:

2015





2016


2018


2019


2020


2021


The outfits can be found in the testinghall in a purple chest. The chest will respawn. To get to the testinghall, open the console and type "coc testinghall" without the quotes and you will teleport in. To leave go through the door to hawkhaven and fast travel from there. The door is on the central pillar.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the new halloween outfit, so lovely and comfortable. I also like the new character. Will you publish her story later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I plan on introducing her soon. She's not a character that I will play as all the time, but she will be sticking around for the long haul for when I do feel like role playing as her. Her name is Morllea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the answer! I will be waiting for her introducing. Also it would be great to see her as playable character sometime. :)

      Delete