Thursday, December 23, 2021

Huge Multi-Mod Update

I've made so many clothing and armor mods over the years that the Testing Hall is now a complete mess and I can't remember where I put the boxes for older mods. So I've updated all of the mods posted on this blog. Now all lore-friendly mods have a green container and ground mesh and all modern mods have a purple container and ground mesh. I've rearranged where all the boxes are as well, so that they're not all over the place and so I can remember where they are when placing boxes for new mods. Only a few of them have any changes other than the container/ground mesh changes. The ones that do will have pictures to show the new versions. The icons have been changed to my universal Lunasprite icon as well. You don't need to download most of these if you're happy with the current state of the Testing Hall. Now... onto the huge list of links.

Lore-Friendly Mods:

Archer's Armor and Clothing
Now has male version and added bandolier.






Alchemist in the Field
The bodice is visible under the armor now.




Ranger's Armor
Now has a male version.




Red Rogue Armor
Added a rose to the necklace.



Lore-Friendly Outfits
Added one more outfit.



><><><><


Modern Mods:

No comments:

Post a Comment