Saturday, October 24, 2020

Halloween Outfit 2020 - Sorry It's Late

I'm so sorry that this is so late in October. My computer was being repaired and I couldn't upload sooner.


2020's Halloween Outfit is a cute modern outfit fot the HGEC body. It has an off the shoulder top with a pumpkin pattern and a black undershirt. It has cute black capri pants and orange Converse shoes. It is topped off with an orange hairbow that comes in both amulet and tail slot varieties. It can be found in the testing hall on the other side of the pillar from where you teleport in. To get to the testinghall, open the console and type "coc testinghall" without the quotes. The outfit is in a pumpkin patterned giftbox that will respawn. To leave, go through the door on the pillar to Hawkhaven and fast travel from there.





I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, I really like it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! I made it in September and wanted to upload it on October 1st, but then my mom accidently spilled a lot of water on my laptop. I only just got it back from the computer fixing people, so it is really late. I really like this year's as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very curious what kind of outfit you will make this year. It's okay if you posted it a little later than usual, it's still Halloween time. And like I said I really like this year's clothes! Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Late to comment, but as someone who loves the various Halloween outfits you've made I wanted to say that this year's is super cute, too! Lowkey wish I could have that outfit irl, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think last year's was my favorite so far.

      Delete