Wednesday, January 22, 2020

New Mage Robes - Major Update of Really Old Mod

** If you downloaded before 8/22/20, please redownload because their was a problem with the texture paths **

So in 2015 I uploaded a mod called Luna's New Mage Robes. It was obviously a collection of pretty fancy mage robes. I wasn't as good at working in Blender at the time, and so the robes really had room for improvement. There are now several more robes in the set, but most importantly the male versions of the robes match the female versions to the best of my ability. There are matching hoods, as well as hoods with masks over half of the face, two pairs of matching boots, matching gloves, and some welkynd stone jewelry that I made for Luna. The earrings come in both amulet and tail slot versions, and it is noted with an "A" or "T" after the name. Many of the female robes have cut-outs and strap designs on the back. The whole point of the mod was for Luna to have tons of robes to wear. I like to have them change outfits every day. I really hope you like them, as I worked really hard on these.

Everything is found in the testing hall in a giftbox near the central pillar. The box is covered in a floral print.

Enjoy Luna modeling both the male and female robes. Nonbinary for the win! :P

Robes












The missing bauble on the male robe is fixed. Redownload if it's missing.


























Accessories






5 comments:

  1. So many interesting robe models and accessories are so cute, especially earrings. This is excellent work, very thorough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luna, I'm unfortunately experiencing a lot of missing meshes pink boxes etc. Is there something I may be missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I hope you still see this reply. I'm sorry if I packaged anything incorrectly. I can't currently check as for some reason, I can't install Oblivion on my computer right now. No clue what is wrong. To fix this problem, make sure that the mesh files labeled "Luna" are directly in the Meshes folder, and the same with the "Luna" textures and the Textures folder. The next folder inside the Luna folders should say Clothing, and then Robes inside of that. Sorry I can't check myself to see what the problem is.

      The file structure should look like:

      Meshes/Luna/Clothing/Robes
      Textures/Luna/Clothing/Robes
      Textures/Menus/Icons/Luna

      I hope this fixes your issue.

      Delete
    2. I think the problem is in wrong paths to textures. For example d:\lunas folders\steam\steamapps\common\oblivion\data\textures\luna\clothing\robes\black blue gold\robeblackbluegold.dds instead of textures\luna\clothing\robes\black blue gold\robeblackbluegold.dds

      Delete
    3. That's my install path, but it should default to work for whatever you have installed. I can see what you mean, but the only way I know to fix it is to repath the meshes in nifskope for your install path. But again, I don't know why it didn't do it on it's own. I packaged it the same as all of my previous mods. And as I mentioned, I don't have Oblivion installed right now, and for some reason can't get it to install properly right now. I'm sorry for not having a better answer.

      Delete