Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Halloween Outfit 2019

Happy October everyone! I love Halloween, and I try to make a fun new Halloween-themed outfit every October. This year's edition is a bit on the pastel goth side of things, I think. I quite like it.

Halloween 2019



The outfit is, as usual, in the testing hall. The gift box is around the corner from the door to Hawkhaven, right next to the box for the 2016 Halloween Outfit. To get there, type "coc testinghall" without the quotes into the console. To leave, go through the door to Hawkhaven and fast travel. The box will, of course, respawn. The hat comes in 3 sizes and can be equipped to either the amulet or tail slot.

Here are pics of the previous outfits. Sadly I didn't manage to make one in 2017, but 2015, 2016, & 2018 have outfits.

Halloween Outfits (2015)





Halloween Outfit 2016


Halloween Outfit 2018


3 comments:

  1. Happy October! New Halloween outfit looks really cute, thank you for sharing it! :)
    Is Luna's appearance change a bit? It seems they look a little different...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Luna has a bit of eyeliner now, maybe that's it. I have stopped using a custom body for them, as it was making me more dysphoric knowing that I can't make any of those changes, so now they use HGEC again. Anyway, I'm glad you like the outfit. :)

      Delete
  2. Super late comment, but thank you for the fun Halloween outfits! The clothes you make are always so fun :) Hope you have been feeling better, too!

    ReplyDelete