Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Suzania's House Pics & Short Health Update

Hey guys. Sorry for disappearing for so long. I have been dealing with a lot of pain and my general health has been really not great. However my wonderful stepdad has helped me get a laptop and a bed table so that I can do some modding and playing from bed. I'm still not doing as much as I used to, but hey, I finally changed my Halloween background lol...

Here are some pictures of my character Suzania's house. It is very near Shadeleaf Copse, and so I have named it Shadeleaf Retreat.











I left a lot of space undecorated because I like for Suzania to be a bit of a treasure hunter and display all the cool things she finds in her travels. As usual, I tried to use the local wood in the architecture to help make it seem like it is made from the trees in the area and to match the nearby town, which in this case is Skingrad. 

At this point I don't plan on releasing this house for public use, but I still wanted to show it off a bit. I hope you guys like the little tour.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. I really missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. Thank you for commenting and saying hi. It's really helped to perk me up. I'm not sure how much I'll be uploading, but I felt bad not saying anything to anyone. I hope you are having a nice day. :)

      Delete
  2. Suzania's house is turning out pretty good and I love the cute crane on a shelf. Does the house have a basement room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no basement. I struggle to figure out what to put in them. I'm glad you like it. <3

    ReplyDelete