Saturday, March 28, 2015

Beast Race Immersion Mod WIP

I'm working on a mod based on the Argonian Beautification mod (which I am currently using) that adds Morrowind-like feet to Khajiits and Argonians. Right now all the vanilla Khajiits have their feet. The Argonians have feet, but there is major clipping at the ankles most of the time, so I am working on converting all the vanilla pants and greaves to include a set of the Argonian feet and be adjusted to eliminate the clipping. So far, I have finished the lower class clothing, the "Hobbit Britches" style middle class pants, the Shrouded Armor (for Khajiits too), and the tan linens. I don't know how I'm going to handle the greaves. I think I'll try to disassemble the boots and put the front plate on the greaves so there isn't a big empty place where the boots would usually be covering. But making Argonian pants for hours on end gets mega boring, so I don't know when I will finally finish this project. Wish my patience luck if you want to see this uploaded any time soon. When I finish it I will release it as an overhaul for the Khajiit and Argonian Races with the feet/clothes as playable equipment. It will essentially be like Argonian Beautification, but more comprehensive and for Khajiits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment