Thursday, May 16, 2024

Sunflower Mage Robes

So I did the thing  where I go on Pinterest for inspiration again, and this is what I came up with. I quite like it.

The Original Picture


My Inspired Outfit





The robes are for HGEC and Roberts Male bodies. They can be found in the Testing Hall in a green chest that will respawn. To get to the Testing Hall, open the console and type "coc testinghall" without the quotes. To leave, go through the door to Hawkhaven on the central pillar and fast travel from there.

The hat comes in both amulet and tail slot varieties. It unfortunately will clip with a lot of hairs, hence why Nova isn't wearing it in the pictures, but I still think it's pretty cool.

I hope you enjoy this cute addition to your game.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I really love your mods!

    ReplyDelete