Sunday, October 16, 2022

Woodland Spirit Custom Race

I made a new custom race for you guys, mainly because I was bored and not feeling well enough to actually play the game. These are the Woodland Spirits, ancient guardians of the forests. They are tall and thin, and their skin is covered in tree bark. They are deeply connected to Nirn and can stretch their roots into the earth once per day to fully heal themselves. They are able to restore already harvested plants to their un-harvested state, and can summon a black bear of the forest to aid them in battle.







Stats:

STR: 45
INT: 45
WIL: 40
AGI: 30
SPD: 40
END: 40
LUC: 50
PERS: 30

Skills:

Alchemy: 10
Conjuration: 10
Blunt: 10
Light Armor: 5
Alteration: 5
Restoration: 5




There are 2 versions of the mod. One requires Oblivion Magic Extender and the other doesn't. The version that uses OBME has custom spell icons, the Summon Bear effect can be used at the spell making alter and is a new unique version for compatibility's sake, and the text in Healing Roots will read "Plant Roots" instead of "Burden".

Male and female characters have unique facial features/makeup.


Required Mods:


NOTE: The vines on the characters' arms are part of the outfit they are wearing, not part of the race. Just wanted to make that clear.

4 comments:

  1. They're so cute! And I love the backstory of this race. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice race mod. We can't have enough woodland folk! Thank you for sharing.

    If I may ask, what outfit are they wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry that I've just seen this comment. I've been really unwell and haven't really been online. It's an outfit that I've been working on. I'll release it when it's finalized.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your response. Your mods and characters are marvelous. I hope you are felling better.

      Delete