Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lore Friendly Fashion - A Clothing Mod

As I mentioned when I posted my half finished modern clothing mod (and then ran away), I like for my characters to have lore friendly outfits, but don't actually want to wear vanilla clothes because they tend to suck. I've put together some outfits that are each unique but still won't stand out like a sore thumb in the world of Tamriel. There are two Shivering Isles themed outfits, one for each shade of madness, and a pair of jammies. There are Khajiit and Argonian versions of each outfit with either paws or claws instead of boots. If you don't want your characters to use the special feet, just use the default with the boots. The feet are just a bonus immersion thing for me. Freya Windsinger was kind enough to model them all for you. Here you go:









Credits:

Darigaz17
Waalx
CD Projekt
Grimoa
zzjay
Qazz
Mondstein
Ryk
Chakaru11
El Alquimista
TES-Diesel Modding
Drake the Dragon
Semtex
jdayT


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, they look very cool, instant download :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you! :D Some of it's ported from Skyrim, and I couldn't have done that without you telling me how, so double thanks.

      Delete
  2. I'm not against modern stuff but lore-friendly clothes are always the best option in my opinion. These look pretty cool actually, I'll surely try them when I make a female character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you. I've been working on this mod for some time, and plan to keep adding more outfits as new resources become available and I get inspired again.

      Delete