Friday, September 25, 2015

Shaman's Equipment Mod

So quite a while ago I posted my Tribal Elves and Shaman's Real Estate mods based around my Shaman character Wren. I had always meant to upload her armor, but I never got around to it.... Until now! I finally packaged it all up and made a male version as well.

The male version is basically Room207's Prince of Persia outfit, with shaman bits added on. I think it works, but you can definitely tell what it started as. But as that armor is beautiful, that isn't really a bad thing.

Picture Time:


Weapons Too:




Credits:

Room207
Chakaru11
nateneurotic
Nicoroshi
tumbajamba
Waalx
RAIAR
MadCat221
Robert



5 comments:

  1. Hey, cool mashup! I'll download and test it as soon as possible.

    P.S. I noticed you have changed your blog's template, I like its new design but I guess it's temporary since it's Halloween themed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Halloween all year if I feel like it. I generally change my blog around when I'm bored and can't think of anything else to do. I like it's current layout, and will probably keep it for some time, but with less pumpkins mixed in with the skulls later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for such wonderfull work! But there are some skin colour problems with female outfit. Is it possible to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please be more specific about what the problem is. I haven't experienced any issues, so I'm not sure what to fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, that kind of problem:
      http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i710/1510/2d/3db162aa039e.jpg/htm

      P.S.: Sorry, my english is not good enougth to explain it(

      Delete