Sunday, September 20, 2015

More Steampunk! Yay-Hurray!!

I love steampunk so much. I would literally dress like that every day if I could. I am on the search for a top hat even now. Anyway.... I'm sick, which means that I spent a lot of time in bed scrolling through pintrest on my phone, which means I got some new inspiration for steampunky goodness. I made 3 more outfits for a grand total of 10. I also added 3 hats to the container that I forgot before. They were in there, I just forgot to add them to the box. Oops..... This is an update for the original mod, and will override it, but obviously that's what we want. The box is in the testinghall.

Pictures:







Here's the pics of the original outfits, in case this is your first encounter with the mod:








Credits:

Chakaru
El Alquimista
Nailflan
KafeiDotour
NPR
Kirinann
Brother_K
Darigaz17
Hentai
Hepsy
Korana
Mamomamo
Q-Ta
Retma
Waalx
Haishao


No comments:

Post a Comment