Friday, May 22, 2015

Release of the Femme Androgyne Body

I don't know how popular this will be as it is a very specific body type, but I thought I'd upload it in case anyone was interested. This is my Femme Androgyne Body, a female body with a completely flat chest, useful for playing gender queer characters, or if you really don't like tits. :) Thank you so much to Room207 for helping me get it just right. You will need HGEC compatible textures. I'm not including any. 

Credits:

Me - Lunasprite13 on the Nexus
RAIAR and MadCat221 for the HGEC body
Room207 for fixing an issue where the was an odd reflection on the body

Credits for the feet:

electrro
Bethesda (Original feet)
Robert (His custome feet)
Drazius (His mesh converting at TESEyeCandy.Co.Uk)
Baron B (For re-weighting the foot)
AmberAder, Edhildil, RomanAder, Coronerra (For redoing the UV)
RAIAR
MadCat221
SpeedBuster
Conehead42 
Growlf
Pyramidhead123
Barron B (for 1.1 version)
Tesnexus



No comments:

Post a Comment