Friday, March 27, 2015

Traveler's Armor Mashup

I made this armor for my Khajiit character S'Dara (and for her NPC counterpart that runs my alchemy shop). I quite like it. It comes in three varieties of feet. Normal human/elf with boots, Khajiit paws, and Argonian claws. This is for my own personal Oblivion setup, but sense I made all three versions, I thought I'd go ahead and upload the Khajiit and Argonian versions as well.

Download

***The Khajiit paws have been exchanged for better looking ones.***


The armor can be found in the testinghall, and also comes in a clothing variety for mages. The armor/clothing is in a large gift box with skeleton bits on it with a white bow. Type "coc testinghall" in the console without the quotes to get there. Go through the door to Hawkhaven to fast travel away.


Please don't upload this file to any other sites. I just want it here.

Credits:

Chakaru
AlienSlof
0hai
Nailflan
Razorpony
Semtex
jdayT
Drake the Dragon
dikr


1 comment:

  1. For some reason the human boots/feet won't work for my character is there something I must download to fill in these meshes?

    ReplyDelete