Thursday, March 19, 2015

Steampunk Fashion

I love steampunk in a huge way, so naturally I had to make Luna some steampunk themed outfits. And now I'm sharing them with you! :) There are 7 different outfits in total. There are also 3 styles of goggles that equip on your forehead and top hats with goggles on them, like you put them on your hat to get them out of your way. I'm really pleased with the way these turned out. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Picture Time!

Outfit 01

Outfit 02

Outfit 03

Outfit 04


Outfit 05

Outfit 06 (The dagger isn't there anymore)

Outfit 07



Please don't upload this file to any other sites. I only want it here at Luna's Lunacy.

Outfits 6 & 7 are almost entirely made by others, but I edited them a little. Outfit 6 has different greaves now, and a fixed an issue where the cord of the necklace clipped through the lace of the bodice. Outfit 7 has some slight color changes from the original and quite a bit of clipping involving the pants removed.

Credits:

Chakaru
The Alchemist's Lab
Nailflan
KafeiDotour
NPR
Beautiful Oblivion
Brother_K
Darigaz17
Hentai
Hepsy
Korana
Mamomamo
Q-Ta
Retma
Waalx








1 comment:

  1. Awww, steampunk and such cute outfits! Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete